Saturday, April 3, 2010

Chat Roulette

Piano Chat Improv guy is very, very... talented. Colorado represent.




I am obsessed with Chat Roulette. I've been on twice, about eight and three minutes respectively. I'm fascinated with the world's obsession, I guess.

Wait for the shitty release starring Jesse Bradford of Bring It On fame. He sees the murder on Chat Roulette. He and Ali Larter have to stop the killer (James Woods) before they're next!

By the way, iSight from MacBook generation 2006, you have helped little in the efforts to uplift my self-esteem. My lips are very very dark and red against my face, and my chin is The Overtaker. It is my lost twin stuck to my face, a fetus with a wrestler's arms. I'll grab Piano Chat by the scruff of his hoodie with my wrestling fetus arms. Sing about that.