Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Centipedes

Centipedes, and my coworker found a Skittle in the men's room covered in ants. I've seen an old man stride from the unisex bathroom snacking on a bag of pretzels.

We have a couple regulars in the business of disemboweling themselves at work. Whenever one of a few specific employees comes out of the bathroom, you pretend you were just strolling by, kicking off from the wall with your heel. You know they just wrecked that facility.

I love the break room, too; ants making hills out of the cinnamon sprinkled to deter them. I love it all.




Photobucket

On the wall during my visit to NYC.

Let's end on that happy note. New York, I knew you once, fleetingly. My best friend's roommate's rooftop was the best place on Earth for over a week. It's as much as I'll get for now.

Photobucket